Sunday, August 22, 2010

Twitter Contest Part II


Congratulations to @Robynski for winning the first twitter contest.

Robyn will receive a copy of my new book, Precious and The Rabbits Run and Hop.




The ride home was as much fun as the ride to Atlanta. I checked in to more states, and my 'poop stops' were always fun and exciting.
Share photos on twitter with Twitpic


Since the last twitter contest was so fun, I thought I would do it again.


This time I'll give away a copy of Book #1
Precious and Lizie Play Hide and Seek




Did you watch my tweets as I made my way home from Bark World Expo?

Think you know where I visited on my way home today?

Tweet this: #freebook @Imajackrussell visted the birth place of ____ on her #barkworld #roadtrip home http://ow.ly/2tc94

I'll randomly select a winner from the correct answer tomorrow night (Monday, Aug. 22, 2010)

That's it! Good luck, and Happy Tweeting!


1 comment:

  1. Ok I said I was going to give away one copy of book 1, but I had an oprah moment and gave everyone who guessed the right answer a book.

    It was ELVIS!!!

    The tweet heard round the world.
    @steviebear07 you get a book, @capturedcharms @hemmingwayscat @SleepzWithDogs you all get a copy of book #1 ! The answer was Elvis!

    ReplyDelete