Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Fly Me to @BarkWorldExpo #EukanubaPawsInMotion

Precious writes:
Some of my favorite memories are from BarkWorldExpo

I met my pal @Niqqi at the first BarkWorld Expo




My pal @BorisKitty took that video.

That's him posing with the books I pawtographed for him.
















Yep, that's a real pawtograph.























HuMom met some great humans too.  This is @SheldonGryffin 's Dad
Rick.













Miss Leesia took this iconic photo of me with my head in the famous Bark World Expo goodie bag
















2011 Barkworld was equally Pawesome! I got to hang out with all of my pals in the Best Friends
Doggie Daycare.  Look, It's my pal @Preston_Speaks  and is that @FrankieElperro over there?!
















And I got to ride in a Subaru

























While I will miss driving to Barkworld this year, I'd love to win a flight from #EukanubaPawsInMotion 

2 comments:

  1. Precious, I had so much fun playing with you in doggie day care last year at BarkWorld! I am glad they got a photo of us together. I can't wait to see you in Oct!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was soooo cool! Thanks for commenting pal. Are you going to Barkworld this year?

      Delete