Saturday, October 13, 2012

Strays in the Hood: Deuce Finds his Furever Home! #Deuceinthehouse


I'm so excited to announce that Deuce has his furever home!

Yesterday, Deuce and Precious went for a walk in the park 


Then, we drove out to Petco to get them both groomed.   Our friends at Petco were shocked to see me
walk in with Precious..... and a pitbull, then they quickly fell in love with Deuce.

I told them the story of the Strays in the Hood and let them know that Deuce needed to find a furever home if they knew of anyone who was interested.

When I returned to pick them up, I was told that one of the Petco employees was interested in adopting Deuce.
Wow! 

Richard needed to double check with his family, but after seeing the photos and videos of Deuce, he confirmed that they would love to have him.   

Today, I drove Deuce to his furever home that he will share with his humans, and two other dogs who will be introduced gradually.   

As soon as he walked in the house, Deuce was at home.  He jumped on the couch (photo above) and knew he was home.

Although we got attached to Deuce and we'll miss him, 
I'm so happy for him and Richard.  They are going to have years of fun and love. 

Here's a video montage of Deuce's trip to his furever home... and a photo montage of his journey thus far.
Sniff!














No comments:

Post a Comment